Singapore, a giant city-state of the Asian continent, is ideally famous for its exquisite diversity and lush culture, which includes many religions, ethnicities and regional values. Every year, if not millions, thousands of tourists travel to Singapore to explore this huge lion city, which creates itself to become one of the most fabulous and famous holiday destinations in the world. With opportunities that attract riders from all over the world, you’ve probably read a lot about Singapore, but if you’re planning a holiday in Singapore soon, you probably need to go through the facts below – some of the best things. to understand the destination and learn some basic ideas on how you can make the most of your vacation with the best attributes of Singapore:
1. The second largest ferry wheel: The Singapore Flyer is the second largest ferry wheel in the world, which was previously the largest before the appearance of the high roller in Las Vegas. The height of the Singapore Flyer is approximately 165 meters and offers the most enchanting views of all of Singapore.
2. Jurong Falls: Singapore is not only home to one of the largest ferry wheels, but also one of the tallest man-made waterfalls in Jurong Bird Park, which is a beautiful attraction in Singapore, where many migratory birds visit, and make the place even more magnificent.
3. Night safaris: For those who enjoy darkness more than light, and interesting night birds can visit the night safari in Singapore, which is the world’s first night safari creation. Go there at sunset and take a tram ride and witness these creatures doing their natural work in the moonlight.
4. Singapore Botanic Gardens: Many visit the attraction as a short walk between the bustling city, but few know that the Singapore Botanic Gardens are home to more than 600 species of orchid flowers that have survived and are displayed to the public every day.
5. Language: Despite the massive and world-leading level of literacy, you will find that Singaporeans are quite modest and do not have proper use of English. Combining English with Mandarin, Malay, Chinese and Tamil, people have made their own version of English, which is called Singaporean English or “Singles”.
6. Weather conditions: Singapore is located in close proximity to the Equator line and has a warm and humid temperature that is rarely found under normal conditions. The lowest recorded temperature in Singapore – about 66 degrees Fahrenheit, which occurred in 1934.
7. A masterpiece of a well-organized system: Singapore has one of the well-organized systems in the world, which can be easily noticed if you know that Singapore is the third most populous country in the world, after Monaco and Macau according to the 2016 census.
8. Uncle Ride: Unlike countries around the world, taxi drivers in Singapore are commonly referred to as uncles regardless of age, hair color and behavior. These taxi drivers are friendly to discuss any issues and enjoy the ride on the busy streets and roads of Singapore.
9. Inuka Polar Bear: Singapore is full of surprises, and among them the most surreal, but beautiful, which does not meet all the rules of nature – is Inuka. The 26-year-old beautiful polar bear, born in the tropical environment of Singapore, can be observed at the Singapore Zoo.
10. Theme Park of Chinese Mythology: Many people visiting Singapore missed a visit to Haw Par Villa, which is one of the most surreal theme parks in the world based on Chinese mythology with over a thousand statues and many personalities roles in legends and historical characters. from Chinese mythology.
Visiting Singapore is a wonderful experience where the deeper you dive, the more you will explore. Singapore, which presents the best collection of food, culture, natural landscapes and more, invites everyone. So, next time you feel like spending a holiday in the Southeast Asian region, just book your flights to Singapore and enjoy an exciting holiday with lots of untold stories and incredible experiences.