Finally spring time again. When it comes to spring vacation destinations, Americans have always loved a fun, sunny beach vacation. Although beaches will always be popular, there are several other types of vacations that attract spring vacation visitors. Where do you plan to go? Are you trying to narrow down the list?
Here are some ideas:
• Cancun is really not a surprise. Cancun is usually №1 in most lists. With its turquoise waters and pristine beaches it is no wonder why so many people head to this Mexican place every year. Airfare is usually cheap, and resorts that offer discount rates are not lacking. Hotels, restaurants and bars really cater to spring breakers and partygoers.
• Miami – Those without passports can still enjoy similar weather on South Beach. You can relax under the sun during the day and party at night when the horizon of neon lights is on. The city has always been known for its reputation as a “nightlife haven”. On South Beach there are not only resorts and hotels, but also many options for renting apartments and flats.
• Jamaica – you get several popular spring break destinations on this Caribbean island: Montego Bay, Negril, Kingston and Ocha Rios. Jamaica – it’s not all sand and water – there are rainforests and mountains. Go to Negril if you want to go diving or scuba diving. In the bay of Montego there are many infamous resorts that include a comprehensive and British-colonial architecture. The capital of Kingston, famous for its reggae and Bob Marley Museum.
• Las Vegas – If you’re not looking for a beach vacation this year, head to Vegas. Just go on a road trip to Sin City or take advantage of a discounted airfare. There are many things you can do with a budget. Vegas is much more than just a city filled with casinos. Live entertainment has nothing to do with it.
• New Orleans – Interested in places for spring break that offer a cultural impression? Just head south, to NOLA. It is not only popular during the carnival season, but also during the spring break. It is a city that is proud of its culture and traditions and you can experience everything it has to offer, from Creole food to ghost tours.
• Park City – Not everyone associates “spring break” with “ski resorts,” but if there’s one destination that offers spring break visitors a good time, it’s Park City, Utah. This is especially appealing to families who want to spend spring break together. Not everyone is skiing either; There are many other entertainments.
Go for any of these spring vacation destinations and you are sure to have a good time!
Expedia discount codes don’t last forever, so grab it now while they’re still available this spring! Often you can get great deals if you book early. Shop and compare vacation packages to popular spring break locations and apply a coupon when booking a trip!